For more information, please contact your BabyCenter sales representative or call the New York Sales Office at 212.209.3920.
· to give expectant and new moms exactly the information, tools, and resources
they need to face each stage of pregnancy and motherhood with joy and
· BabyCenter is the first truly stage-based parenting magazine. Every article in
every issue is tailored to a reader's interests at that precise moment in her life--
with ideas, insights, and real-world advice informed by BabyCenter's unique
access to millions of loyal online users.
Our Core Subjects:
· include prenatal and postpartum health, infant development, parenting
concerns, and the emotions of new motherhood, plus solid service on eating well,
staying fit, looking good, and other lifestyle topics.
Our Online Advantage:
· includes thousands of existing articles, polls, quizzes and other online tools, and
unparalleled resource that helps us understand expectant and new moms better
than any other parenting magazine--and allows us to track how their emotions
change from week to week. With 5.5 million BabyCenter.com users a month, we
also start with a loyal reader base other magazines only dream of. While the
magazine will be a stand-alone product, we'll constantly refer readers back to the
site for more information and tools.
Our Target Reader:
· the full range of pregnant women and new moms, from 18 to 44. But most are in
their 20s to late 30s--Generation X and Y.
· is simple and user-friendly, infused with fresh, energetic colors and filled with
high-quality photography that reflects the sweetness and messiness of real life.
· is reassuring, inclusive, proactive, engaging and real--designed to help a
woman feel relaxed and ready for the challenges ahead.
Our Reader's Goal:
· is to be the best mother she can possibly be, and our goal is to give her
everything she needs to succeed--when she needs it.