Pivot Point International, Inc. SFE TSM changes Page 6
© 2004 Pivot Point International, Inc.
Chapter 8 Test - p277
Warts also have technical name called:
82. A furuncle involves how many hair follicles?
A plugged sebaceous gland with an opening that is not widely dilated is called a(n):
d. open comedo
84. Which grade of acne is the most severe?
What is another name for baby acne?
d. nodular cystic acne
86. Which acid promotes drying and cell turnover?
d. all of the above
87. A foul-smelling perspiration caused by the yeast and bacteria that break down the sweat on the
surface of the skin is called:
c. miliaria rubra
88. What sudoriferous gland disorder is an acute burning, itching rash caused by heat?
b. skin tag
d. miliaria rubra