GENERAL CONTRACTING AND CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT SERVICES
LETTER OF INSTRUCTIONS
RE: Trade Contractor Prequalification Statement
We want you to know that we are very interested in your company and want to receive quotations
We have found that the best way to accomplish this is to have information regarding your company
on file in our computer log for quick reference.
To take that step we need your help in completing and returning the enclosed Prequalification
Statement as soon as possible by mail or fax.
1. PART III, indicate the name of the carriers for the Payment and Performance Bonds,
Worker's Compensation and General Liability. Please do not list your insurance or
bonding agent since that will just require us to contact you again.
2. Forward a current updated Insurance Certificate "any and all jobs" from your insurance agent.
3. Please forward the "Exhibit E-1" (Insurance Agent Information) we have provided to your
insurance agent and have them fill it out and fax back to us.
4. Exhibit "E" (Chanen Insurance Requirements) has been revised as of April 2003, please send a
copy to your insurance agent.
5. Send a list of your projects, their contract amounts and any other information about your company.
6. Be sure to include your email address for future addendums, which, will be located on the Chanen
Construction Company, Inc. website.
Please forward the completed forms to Mitzi Hernandez at our office as follows:
Mailing Address: P. O. Box 33967
Phoenix, Arizona 85067.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
CHANEN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, Inc.
3300 North 3
Phoenix, Arizona 85013
Page 1 of 8