2003 E.O.C.S. BOY SCOUT CAMPOREE
Meal to be judged: Saturday dinner
1. Menu must consist of one item from each of the four basic groups:
A. Dairy: milk, cheese
B. Meat: meat, poultry or fish
C. Starch: bread, biscuits, rice, spaghetti, macaroni, potato
D. Fruits and vegetables: cooked or raw.
2. Only wood fires will be allowed.
3. All items from the meat list must start out raw.
One pot meals may not contain canned foods.
4. All menus must be posted.
5. Duty roster must be posted.
6. Pocket knives may be used by those eligible. Mess kits and/or trail kits
may be used. Aluminum foil, paper plates, paper cups and grills may
7. Scoring is as per cooking citation form enclosed.
FOLLOW THE OUTDOOR CODE