The Eastern Orthodox Committee on Scouting 2002 EOCSCamporee Page 9
Meal to be judged: Saturday dinner
1. Menu must consist of one item from each of the four basic groups:
A. Dairy: milk, cheese
B. Meat: meat, poultry or fish
C. Starch: bread, biscuits, rice, spaghetti, macaroni, po tato
D. Fruits and vegetables: cooked or raw.
2. Only woo fires will be allowed.
3. All items from the meat list must start out raw. One pot meals may not contain
4. All menus must be posted.
5. Duty roster must be posted.
6. Pocket knives may be used by those eligible. Mess kits and/or trail kits may be
used. Aluminum foil, paper plates, paper cups and grills may be used.
7. Scoring is as per cooking citation form enclosed.
FOLLOW THE OUTDOOR CODE