NMA: New Media Age top 100 Entry Form 06 Page 3
NMA Top 100 Interactive Agencies 2006 entry form. Deadline: 7 July 2006. Page 3 of 5
22. What is your parent company?
23. What other agencies are you affiliated to?
24. Where is your main UK office? Choose ONE only
YORKSHIRE & HUMBER
25. Which one other agency's work do you most respect? (This information will be used to rank agencies by
the esteem in which they are held by their peers)
26. Which individual at another agency (not your own) has been most influential on the industry this year?
(This information will be used to rank agency people who are most highly respected by their peers)
27. Please give a contact name with email address and phone number for any questions
Please read these Notes before completing the submission form for consideration of entry in the NMA Top
100 Interactive Agencies 2006 guide.
3. Primary agenc y function
Choose which ONE of the following best applies to your agency:
MARKETING: Agencies that primarily specialise in online branding and advertising solutions for clients. This
stretches from creating banner ads to devising a whole online strategy.
DESIGN & BUILD: Agencies that offer Web site design and creation as their primary focus.
TECHNICAL: Agencies that focus on back-end, technical and infrastructure solutions. They may also offer
front-end solutions but back-end is their primary focus.
MEDIA PLANNER/BUYER: Agencies that specialise in the media planning/buying of interactive
8. Split of services
Show the percentage breakdown of your new media activities -- marketing, design, development,
consultancy, usability and so on. Please make sure percentages add up to 100%.
If your business is not 100% new media, also say what proportion is.
9. OR 10. Billings / Turnover
Billings relates only to media planning/buying agencies and includes work billed for.
Turnover means your total revenues.
Note that figures will be checked at Companies House.
If your business is based in countries other than the UK, please report only that proportion of your turnover
which is specific to the UK.
All figures must relate only to new media