Mimura T, Relationship between HLA and retinopathy in patients with type 1 diabetes
13. Agardh D, Gaur LK, Agardh E, Landin-Olsson M, Agardh CD, Lernmark A.
HLA-DQB10201/0302 is associated with severe retinopathy in patients with
IDDM. Diabetologia 1996;39;1313-1317.
14. Cruickshanks KJ, Vadheim CM, Moss SE, et al. Genetic marker associations with
proliferative retinopaty in persons diagnosed with diabetes before 30 yr of age.
15. Wong TY, Cruickshank KJ, Klein R, et al. HLA-DR3 and DR4 and their relation to
the incidence and progression of diabetic retinopathy. Ophthalmology
16. Diavies JL, Kawaguchi Y, Bennett ST,
A genome-wide search for human type
1 diabetes susceptibility genes. Nature 1994; 371; 130-136.
17. Concannon P, Gogolin-Ewens KJ, Hinds DA, et al. A second-generation screen of
the human genome for susceptibility to insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus. Nature
18. Mein CA, Esposito L, Dunn MG, et al. A search for type 1 diabetes susceptibility
genes in families from the United Kingdom. Nature Genet 1998;19:297-300.
Ronningen KS, Gjertsen HA, Iwe T, Spurkland A, Hansen T, Thorsby E. Particular
HLA-DQ alpha beta heterodimer associated with IDDM susceptibility in both