p. 11 of 14
53. The next step is to proceed with generating and editing your Southbound series.
54. Set the second alignment current.
When the Select Alignment prompt appears, press
to select from the list. We
will select the Southbound alignment now.
Note: If you are only using one alignment, you will select that one alignment here as was done in step
55. Set the Profile current.
[Go To Model Space]
Then, use the
[Set Current Profile]
command and select a point within
the Southbound profile.
56. Switch to Paper Space by using
[Go to Paper Space]
57. Set the Southbound Sheet (Plan2) current.
[Set Current Sheet Style]
58. Load the sheet style using
[Load Sheet Style]
59. Layout the sheet series.
[Layout Sheet Series]
In the Set Current Sheet Series Name dialog box, enter `
' in the Current Series
field. This will help remind us that we used Sheet #2 (called Plan2) for the South
In the Edit Sheet Series Data dialog box, select the
Add in your desired starting sheet number (we will use 1) and your overlap distance (we
will use 100 for 100' of overlap).
to layout the sheet series.