PLEASE NOTE: the questions marked with asterisks will appear almost verbatim in the book and
are your opportunity to properly position and promote your product. Your responses may be as
short or as long as you like--up to 300 words for each question. You may provide photos and
illustrations where desired. You may also provide a copy of the specific sections of the user manuals
that covers a particular topic. Please print clearly
(do not use red ink)
. You may respond on separate
sheets, if you prefer. If you do, be sure to include the question number.
(It is not necessary to reproduce
the entire question.)
It would be a great help if you could also submit these responses electronically--on
a 3-1/2" DOS formatted disk or via email to
. Any of the
following formats are equally acceptable: Wordperfect format with a
extension; Word for
Windows format with a
extension; Windows Write format with a
extension; or ASCII
text file with a
* What is the primary function of this product?
* What is your market niche?
* Which products do you consider to be your primary competition in the market?
* Which products are most comparable to yours?
* What differentiates your product from its direct competitors?
* Briefly describe the future direction of your product.
What are the strongest points of your product?
What is scheduled to happen in your next release, and when will that take place?
The CAD Rating Guide
Vendor Survey for the Fifth Edition
8220 Stone Trail Drive
301-365-5262 / 301-365-4586 fax
Bethesda, MD 20817-4556